Saturday, August 04, 2007

Weekend Routine...

My brain, perversely recognizing that it's the weekend, woke me up at 5 this morning. Making the best of things, I did my usual Saturday morning routine. Made coffee and watched last night's Dodger game over the internet. I'm not sure why, but for the last couple of months MLB has been letting me watch (not just listen to) all of its archived games. Weird, because I've only paid for Gameday Audio. For live games, the site restricts me to what I paid for, but once a game is archived, the system doesn't even require me to log in like it used to. That's perfect for an east coast boy who can't stay awake for the 10:40 EDT start time for the live feed anyway. As long as I don't spoil myself, it might as well be live. And I get Vin Scully for the whole game instead of just the first three innings. Can't beat that.

No comments: